FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- FRUITS & VEGETABLES
FRESH SPINACH0 out of 5(0)
Spinach is a leafy green flowering plant native to central and western Asia. It is of the order Caryophyllenes, family Amaranthaceous, subfamily Chenopodioideae. Its leaves are a common edible vegetable consumed either fresh, or after storage using preservation techniques by canning, freezing, or dehydration.
- Rich in iron which is vital in the formation of red blood cells
- It is very rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E.
- Due to the presence of phytonutrients, it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
- Spinach contains almost 200% of the daily value of vitamin K and is considered very good to maintain bone health.