HEINZ CORNED BEEF 340g0 out of 5(0)
- Easy to eat
- Rich source of protein
- Can be served with any meal
- Blend of chunks of roast beef and potatoes with a sprinkling of seasonings
- Packaging may vary
- Given at breakfast time, after school and before bedtime
MILO SARDINES-125g0 out of 5(0)
Looking to make a sandwich, have a light snack or actually cook a full meal? Sardines are a good accompaniment for a variety of meals. You can use the sardines right out of the tin; it doesn’t require cooking
- Low cholesterol.
- Good amount of vitaminb12.
- Good for break fast, lunch and dinner.
- Easy to prepare.
- Value for your money.
SUNRIPE SWEETCORN – 340g0 out of 5(0)
- It is a good source of the phenolic flavonoid antioxidant, ferulic acid.
- It also contains good levels of some of the valuable B-complex group of vitamins such as thiamine, niacin, pantothenic acid, folates, riboflavin, and pyridoxine.
- It is gluten free
- It contains healthy amounts of some essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, and manganese.
- It is one of the finest sources of dietary fibre.
- Sweet corn features high quality Phyto nutrition profile comprising of vitamins and antioxidants in addition to minerals in modest proportions.