Sunripe Sweet Corn features high-quality phyto nutrition profile comprising of dietary fibre, vitamins, and antioxidants in addition to minerals in modest proportions. It is one of the finest sources of dietary fibre, 100 g kernels carry 2 g or 5% of daily requirement of dietary fibre. Together with slow digesting complex carbohydrates, dietary fibre in the food helps regulate in a gradual increase in blood sugar levels. Yellow variety corn has significantly higher levels of phenolic flavonoid pigment antioxidants such as ß-carotenes, lutein, xanthine and kryptoxanthin pigments along with vitamin-A. Altogether; these compounds are required for maintaining healthy mucosa, skin, and vision.
SUNRIPE SWEETCORN – 340g
- It is a good source of the phenolic flavonoid antioxidant, ferulic acid.
- It also contains good levels of some of the valuable B-complex group of vitamins such as thiamine, niacin, pantothenic acid, folates, riboflavin, and pyridoxine.
- It is gluten free
- It contains healthy amounts of some essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, and manganese.
- It is one of the finest sources of dietary fibre.
- Sweet corn features high quality Phyto nutrition profile comprising of vitamins and antioxidants in addition to minerals in modest proportions.