MILO SARDINES-125g0 out of 5(0)
Looking to make a sandwich, have a light snack or actually cook a full meal? Sardines are a good accompaniment for a variety of meals. You can use the sardines right out of the tin; it doesn’t require cooking
- Low cholesterol.
- Good amount of vitaminb12.
- Good for break fast, lunch and dinner.
- Easy to prepare.
- Value for your money.
GOLDEN FISH SARDINE -125g0 out of 5(0)
Golden Fish affords you the opportunity to have and use nutritious whole sardines packed in vegetable oil in your meals. It is high in protein and it is a perfect accompaniment for any meal. Can be used in a variety of ways in salads, rice meals, beans meals, stews, gravies, soups, sandwiches, and a whole lot of other meals as your choice.
- great taste.
- Rich in protein, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
- A natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Convenient, very tasty and ready to eat.
GREEN GIANT SWEETCORN 340g0 out of 5(0)
Green Giant Sweet corn is a special maize variety in which its tender, delicious kernels eaten as a vegetable. It can be eaten whole as a meal or used in the preparation of Vegetable salads, Fried Rice, Various Pasta meals, Gravy, Corn soup, various combinations of corn meals as well as any meal of your choice.
- Source of phenolic flavonoid antioxidant, ferulic acid.
- Contains good levels of some of the valuable B-complex group of vitamins such as thiamin, niacin, pantothenic acid, folates, riboflavin, and pyridoxine.