MILO SARDINES-125g0 out of 5(0)
Looking to make a sandwich, have a light snack or actually cook a full meal? Sardines are a good accompaniment for a variety of meals. You can use the sardines right out of the tin; it doesn’t require cooking
- Low cholesterol.
- Good amount of vitaminb12.
- Good for break fast, lunch and dinner.
- Easy to prepare.
- Value for your money.
HEINZ CORNED BEEF 340g0 out of 5(0)
- Easy to eat
- Rich source of protein
- Can be served with any meal
- Blend of chunks of roast beef and potatoes with a sprinkling of seasonings
- Packaging may vary
- Given at breakfast time, after school and before bedtime
FARROW’S GIANT MARROWFAT PEAS 538g0 out of 5(0)
- Farrows Green Peas is very rich in “Proteins” and “Vitamins”
- It’s suitable for growing children and for adults whose daily occupation call for physical fitness and robust health.
- It is high in fibre and low in sugar and naturally low in fat
- It can be used to prepare fried rice, mixed vegetable, rice and soup, Vegetable salad and any other food of choice.